The July Provision program will take place each day from 10am until 2pm. Please bring a packed lunch each day.
Each day will have a particular theme and all activities will be based around this theme.
The themes are as follows but not in this order:
– Yoga and Mindfulness: Children can learn techniques to help them relax and unwind with the help of our 2 qualified staff members.
– Gardening and Horticulture: Children will be involved in a range of outdoor activities including, planting, seeding, cultivating garden areas, decorating garden spaces and materials for play, harvesting the crops grown and utilising the produce.
– Animal Assisted Interactions: Children will be involved in caring for and interacting with our horse, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, goats, ducks and pigs. Children will learn how to groom, feed and play with all of the aforementioned animals in a way that develops their social skills, self esteem and confidence.
– Art and Crafts: These activities will use materials such as tiles for mosaic design, clay for pottery and sculptures, recycled materials for “upcycling” and a variety of other mediums for the creation of individual masterpieces!!
– Science Day: Children will be given the opportunity to engage and learn practical scientific information in a fun and relaxed environment!
– Messy Day: This day will consist of all things messy! From water fights and bubble parties, to a mud kitchen and making gloop and wiggling worms this day promises to give the senses lots of stimulation. Children will be introduced to a variety of new smells, textures and even tastes as they explore the world around them. A change of clothes will definitely be needed on this day!!
– Music and Movement: Children will get to experience a lot of different types of music and get hands on experience with a wide variety of musical instruments.
– Sports Day and Olympics: Children will participate in a wide variety of both indoor and outdoor sports activities. Indoor and outdoor assault courses, egg and spoon style races, various other races, team games and other physical activities will be planned. All children will receive a medal and certificate at the end of the day.
– Party: This day will be given over to dressing up, face painting, balloon modelling and over all entertainment!
– Baking and Cooking: Children will be involved in making, baking and creating a variety of sweet and savoury foods. Using produce they may have grown themselves during the horticulture days to create healthy snack and treats. Children will learn how to create snacks independently and also be desensitised to new foodstuffs, textures etc. in a fun and interactive way. They will also learn of the different foods in different cultures around the world.
We will let you know what themes apply and on which days in the course of the July Provision program.
If you have any queries get in touch at email@example.com or call 0539233089.